|Diagram of paper folding sequence. Pablo Colapinto of|
UC Santa Barbara visited the NRS’s Yosemite Field
Station to explore biological folding strategies.
Image credit: Pablo Colapinto
Here's an article from the UCNRS describing the awards. I'll try to get more detailed project descriptions to post later.
Detailed project descriptions and artist websites/contacts...
- UC Berkeley, Sagehen Creek Field Station: Matthew Jamieson and Seth Andrews, MFA digital art and new media, UC Santa Cruz
- UC Berkeley, Blue Oak Ranch Reserve: Kevin O'Connor, Ph.D. performance studies, UC Davis
- UC San Diego, Kendall-Frost Marsh Reserve: Stephanie Lie, UC Berkeley drawing instructor, MFA from UC San Diego
- UC Merced, Yosemite Field Station: KinoEar Collective (Maayan Tsadka–doctor of music arts; Danielle Williamson–MFA digital art and new media; Nathaniel Ober–MFA digital art and new media), UC Santa Cruz.
- UC Merced, Yosemite Field Station: Pablo Colapinto, MA and Ph.D. media art and technology, UC Santa Barbara