- Does everyone already know that the Huffington Post features an "Art Meets Science" news section that often finds really interesting intersections of the two disciplines?
- The Scientific American blog has a good post by John Maeda, President of the Rhode Island School of Design, standard-bearers for STEM to STEAM.
- PLoS has an extremely thoughtful art-science blog called "At The Interface". Here's an interesting post about why art and science?, and another about the relationship of artist to scientist at CERN that points out, among other things, that "Science and art are both ‘tools’ with which to explore our world, and understand what it means to be human".
- The Guardian has an old article talking to artist-scientist collaborators about their takes on the value of the interaction.
- There's a research initiative at U of Arizona exploring the value of art-science collaboration.
- The National Science Foundation has some cryptic entries into the art-science realm, but it's hard to tease them out. Here's one.
Gwen Pearson suggested these great links:
- "Your museum has wonderful stories to tell, but does it have wonderful storytelling?"
- Mad Art Lab
- Symbiartic, a Scientific American blog